Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mexican Fiesta!

Hello Everyone from the beautiful port of L.A. (jokes, it is concrete and fork lifts)

Things are going well here on the Disney Cruise Line. Guest Services is an amazing place to work. The people I work with are absolutely amazing and the guests are great!! (for the most part)

We just finished a short 6 day cruise to get back to our Sunday departures. Christmas and New Years screwed up the schedule so now we are back on track.

I am assigned Magical Family today. Today I will choose a family to be the "magical family" throughout the cruise. I will give them a card and special gifts everyday to make their cruise even more magical. It should be a lot of fun. My friend Hitomi will be helping me with my first magical family.

The days here sort of run into each other and there is not much to differentiate them. In the middle of next cruise I will have been working a month for the cruise line!

I really do enjoy the job and I am growing more accustom to the lifestyle as the days go by.

Sorry for the super brief and choppy update. I have to go to work soon so I have to run back to the ship and get dressed in my sexy costume (sarcasm, the skirt comes up under my armpits and I have to tuck the shirt in).

Toodle loo!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is OK. I am sure everyone likes you there. Say HI to Donald for me.
    Dadoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical Family sounds like a nice program, and must feel rewarding. We are missing you here. After Christmas when we came over Nana asked Finn "What's missing?" (meaning that she had taken down all the Christmas stuff). He replied sadly, "Emmy."

    ReplyDelete